Hydraulic hose flange adapter carbon steel forging flange coupling
Our Catalog on the hydraulic connections
|I. Fittings and Adapters|
|1.Swaged Metric Fittings|
|Mertic Flat Seal Fittings||Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal L..T Fittings|
|Metric Multiseal Fittings||Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal H.T.Fittings|
|Metric 60°Cone Seal Fittings||Metric Standpipe Straight Fittings|
|Metric 74°Cone Seal Fittings||JIS Metric 60°Cone Seal Fitting|
|2. Swaged British Fittings|
|BSP O-RING Seal Fittings||BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings|
|BSP Flat Seal Fittings||BSPT Fittings|
|BSP Multiseal Fittings||JIS BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings|
|3. Swaged American Fittings|
|SAE O-RING Seal Fittings||NPT Fittings|
|ORFS Flat Seal Fittings||SAE Flange L.T. Fittiings|
|NPSM 60°Cone Seal Fittings||SAE Flange H.T.Fittings|
|JIC 74°Cone Seal Fittings|
|4. Staplelok Fittings|
|Banjo||interlock Hose Fittings|
|FERRULE for SAE100R1AT/ EN 853 1SN HOSE||FERRULE for SAE100R2A/EN 853 2SN HOSE|
|FERRULE for SAE100R1A EN 853 1ST HOSE||FERRULE for 4SP,4SH/10-16,R12-06-16 HOSE|
|FERRULE for SAE100R2AT/DIN20571 2SN HOSE||FERRULE for 4SH,R12/32 HOSE|
|FERRULE for SAE100R1AT-R2AT,EN853 1SN-2SN and EN 857 2SC|
|6. Metric Adapters|
|Metric Thread O-RING Face Seal Adapters||JIS Metric Thread 60°Cone Adapters|
|Metric Thread Bite Type Tube Adapters||Metric Thread 74°Cone Flared Tube Adapters|
|7. British Adapters|
|BSP Thread 60°Cone Adapters||BSPT Thread Adapters|
|JIS BSP Thread 60°Cone Adapters|
|8. American Adapters|
|NPT Thread Adapters||ORFS Adapters JIC 74°Cone Flared Tube Adapters|
|II.Couplers and clamps:
European / American / Austraulia type camlock, pin-plug and clamps for large size hoses with NPT, BSP thread.
|III.Stainless Steel (316SS / 304SS) & Brass & aluminum fittings:
NPT,JIC,BSP etc threaded male and female fittings & adaptors for low & high pressure
Thread: metric. We can do metric, bspt, npt, jic, sae thread on customer’s request.
Material: carbon steel, ss304, ss316, brass
Color: White silver, Blue silver, Yellow zinc.
Surface treatment: Cr+3, Cr+6 zinc plating, zn-ni plating.
ZheJiang CZPT Rubber Product Group Co., Ltd, founded in 1999, is a manufacturer dedicated to the design, production, and distribution of all types of flexible hoses, fittings, adapters and quick couplings with excellent quality standard.
After 20 years of development, today the plants of CZPT Group has expended to occupy an area of 100,000 square meters, owns over 300 well-trained staffs and over 10 million CZPT production capacity per year, in order to meet high demand of both local and oversea market. Until now, CZPT Group has been awarded as ‘The CZPT trademark enterprises” and “The best top 10 enterprises” in China.
Our product catalog
1. SAE 100 R1AT, R2AT, R5, R6, R7, R8, R12, R13, R14,R15
2. DIN EN 853 1SN, 2SN,2ST; EN 856 4SP, 4SH
3. SAE100 R14 Teflon hose
4. Jack hose, washing hose, sewer hose
5. SAE100 R4 Air/Water/Oil Suction & Discharge Rubber Hose
6. LPG(gas) HOSE, twin welding hose,Steam hose
7. Sandblast Hose,Concrete pump hose
8. Rotary Drilling and Vibrator Hoses, Cement Hoses, and Mud Delivery Hoses
9. Fiber glass fire sleeve(Pyrojacket), Plastic Spiral Guard for Hydraulic Hose
10. Hydraulic fittings and adaptor
11. Crimping machine,Skiving machine, cutting machine
Q1. Are your company a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Our company is a manufacturing company.
Q2. Can your products be customized?
A: Sure, we can provide the customized design and customized production for metal connectors, hose assembly and steel pipe assembly as your requirements.
Q3. Can you produce products with my own brand?
A: Yes,we can offer OEM services.
Q4. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q5.What is your port of loading?
A: Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port
Q6. How about your delivery time?
A: It usually takes 15 to 30 days,which generally depends on the quantity of your order and our storage.
Flange Couplings in Corrosive or Harsh Environments
Flange couplings can be used in a wide range of environments, including corrosive or harsh conditions, depending on the material and coating used in their construction. The choice of material is a critical factor in determining the suitability of a flange coupling for such environments.
Stainless steel flange couplings are commonly used in corrosive environments due to their high resistance to rust and corrosion. Stainless steel contains chromium, which forms a protective oxide layer on the surface, preventing the underlying metal from being exposed to corrosive elements.
In particularly aggressive or chemically harsh environments, super alloys or specialty materials like Hastelloy or Inconel may be used for flange couplings, providing even higher corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
In addition to material selection, certain coatings can further enhance the resistance of flange couplings to corrosive environments. For example, coatings like zinc plating or epoxy coatings can add an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
Sealing and Protection:
Flange couplings used in harsh environments may also incorporate specialized sealing elements to prevent the ingress of contaminants, moisture, or corrosive substances. Proper sealing can significantly extend the service life of the coupling and the connected equipment.
While flange couplings designed for harsh environments are built to withstand corrosive elements, regular maintenance is essential to ensure their optimal performance. Regular inspections, cleaning, and lubrication, as well as prompt replacement of any damaged components, are vital to maintaining the integrity and functionality of the coupling.
When using flange couplings in corrosive or harsh environments, it is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application. Factors such as the type and concentration of corrosive substances, temperature variations, and mechanical loads should be carefully assessed to select the most suitable flange coupling for the given environment.
Flange couplings can be engineered to withstand corrosive and harsh environments by using appropriate materials, coatings, and sealing techniques. With proper selection, installation, and maintenance, flange couplings can provide reliable and durable performance in challenging industrial settings.
Common Installation Mistakes to Avoid When Using Flange Couplings
Proper installation is crucial for the efficient and reliable operation of flange couplings. Avoiding common installation mistakes can help ensure the longevity and optimal performance of the coupling. Here are some common installation mistakes to avoid:
1. Improper Alignment: One of the most critical aspects of flange coupling installation is ensuring proper shaft alignment. Misalignment can lead to increased wear, vibrations, and decreased power transmission efficiency. Always use precision alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate alignment.
2. Over-Tightening: Over-tightening the coupling’s bolts can cause excessive stresses on the coupling and connected equipment. It may lead to premature failure or deformation of the coupling. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended torque values for tightening the bolts.
3. Under-Tightening: On the other hand, under-tightening the bolts may result in a loose connection, leading to misalignment and potential damage to the coupling during operation. Make sure to achieve the proper torque during installation.
4. Lack of Lubrication: Insufficient or improper lubrication of the coupling’s components can result in increased friction and wear. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication, and use the recommended lubricant to ensure smooth operation.
5. Contamination: Avoid introducing dirt, debris, or foreign particles into the coupling during installation. Contaminants can lead to wear and damage over time, reducing the coupling’s performance.
6. Incorrect Coupling Selection: Choosing the wrong type or size of flange coupling for the application can lead to performance issues. Consider factors like torque, speed, load, and operating environment when selecting the coupling.
7. Lack of Inspection: After installation, regularly inspect the flange coupling and its components for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Early detection of issues allows for timely maintenance and prevents potential system failures.
8. Ignoring Manufacturer Guidelines: Always follow the manufacturer’s installation instructions and guidelines. Each flange coupling may have specific requirements and recommendations that must be adhered to for proper functioning.
9. Incorrect Shaft Fit: Ensure that the coupling properly fits the shafts’ dimensions. A loose fit can cause slippage, while a tight fit can lead to stress concentration and premature failure.
10. Inadequate Inspection of Components: Before installation, inspect all coupling components, including flanges, bolts, and keyways, for any defects or damage. Replace any damaged parts before installation.
By avoiding these common installation mistakes, you can maximize the performance and lifespan of flange couplings in your mechanical systems.
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Flange Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using flange couplings in rotating machinery. Flange couplings are an essential component in many industrial applications, but their use in rotating machinery can present certain hazards that need to be addressed. Below are the key safety considerations:
1. Guarding: It is crucial to have appropriate guarding around the flange coupling to prevent accidental contact with rotating parts. Guards should be designed and installed to prevent access to the coupling during operation and maintenance, reducing the risk of entanglement or other accidents.
2. Lockout/Tagout Procedures: Before performing any maintenance or inspection on machinery with flange couplings, lockout/tagout procedures must be followed. This ensures that the equipment is isolated from its power source and cannot be accidentally energized while personnel are working on it.
3. Proper Installation and Alignment: Flange couplings should be correctly installed and aligned according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Improper installation can lead to misalignment, increased vibrations, and potential coupling failure, which may pose safety risks to personnel and equipment.
4. Material Compatibility: Ensure that the material used for the flange coupling is suitable for the specific application, taking into account factors such as the type of fluid or environment the coupling will be exposed to. Incompatible materials may lead to corrosion or mechanical failure, affecting safety.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: Scheduled inspections and maintenance are crucial to detect any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment in the flange coupling. Addressing issues promptly can prevent unexpected failures and reduce the risk of accidents.
6. Load Capacity: Flange couplings should be selected based on the anticipated load and torque requirements of the application. Using a coupling with inadequate load capacity may lead to premature failure and safety hazards.
7. Training and Awareness: Personnel working with rotating machinery and flange couplings should receive appropriate training on safety procedures and potential hazards. Awareness of safe working practices is essential for preventing accidents and injuries.
8. Temperature and Environment: Consider the operating temperature and environmental conditions when selecting a flange coupling. Extreme temperatures or harsh environments may affect the coupling’s performance and safety.
9. Emergency Stop Procedures: Machinery with flange couplings should have emergency stop procedures in place to quickly shut down the equipment in case of an emergency or abnormal operation.
10. Compliance with Regulations: Ensure that the use of flange couplings complies with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
By addressing these safety considerations, users can minimize the risks associated with flange couplings in rotating machinery and create a safer working environment for personnel and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-04