|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR|
|Inspection Equipments||Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.|
|Application field||Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.|
|Manufacturing process||CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,|
|Shape||As per your drawing Or your sample|
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Advantages||Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.|
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.|
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CHINAMFG moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.|
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 – 1000||1001 – 10000||10001 – 50000||>50000|
|Est. Time(days)||5||12||18||To be negotiated|
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CHINAMFG RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CHINAMFG the mode of transport required.
How Does a Rigid Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Rigid couplings play a crucial role in protecting connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by providing a direct and rigid connection between the shafts. The design and properties of rigid couplings contribute to their ability to mitigate the impact of shock loads and vibrations in the following ways:
– High Stiffness: Rigid couplings are constructed from materials with high stiffness, such as steel or aluminum. This high stiffness allows them to resist deformation and bending under load, ensuring that the coupling remains stable and maintains its shape. As a result, the shock loads and vibrations are not amplified or transferred to the connected equipment.
– Immediate Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings provide immediate torque transmission between the shafts without any backlash or play. When the connected machinery experiences a sudden shock load, the rigid coupling effectively transfers the torque to the other side of the coupling without delay. This rapid and precise torque transfer prevents the shock load from causing misalignment or damaging the equipment.
– Elimination of Damping: Unlike flexible couplings, which can dampen vibrations to some extent, rigid couplings do not have any damping properties. While damping can be beneficial in certain applications, it can also allow vibrations to persist, potentially affecting the performance and reliability of the connected equipment. Rigid couplings do not introduce any additional damping, ensuring that the vibrations are not prolonged.
– Stable Connection: Rigid couplings create a stable and unyielding connection between the shafts, limiting any relative movement. This stability prevents the propagation of vibrations from one shaft to another, reducing the potential for resonance and vibration amplification.
– Minimal Maintenance: Rigid couplings require minimal maintenance due to their simple and durable design. Unlike flexible couplings that may have wear-prone elements, rigid couplings do not have parts that need regular replacement. This reliability and low maintenance contribute to their ability to provide continuous protection against shock loads and vibrations.
In applications where shock loads and vibrations are prevalent, using a rigid coupling can help protect critical machinery and components from damage and premature failure. By providing a rigid and immediate torque transmission, rigid couplings effectively isolate the connected equipment from the harmful effects of shock loads and vibrations, ensuring smooth operation and enhanced reliability.
How Does a Rigid Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
Rigid couplings are designed to provide a fixed and rigid connection between two shafts. As such, they do not have any built-in flexibility to accommodate misalignment. Therefore, when using a rigid coupling, it is essential to ensure proper shaft alignment to avoid excessive forces and premature wear on connected equipment.
Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle with each other. Rigid couplings cannot compensate for angular misalignment, and any angular misalignment should be minimized during installation. Precision alignment techniques, such as laser alignment tools, are often used to achieve accurate angular alignment.
Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the axes of the two shafts are parallel but have a lateral displacement from each other. Rigid couplings cannot accommodate parallel misalignment. Therefore, precise alignment is crucial to prevent binding and excessive forces on the shafts and bearings.
Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when the two shafts have an axial (longitudinal) displacement from each other. Rigid couplings cannot address axial misalignment. To prevent thrust loads and additional stresses on bearings, it is essential to align the shafts axially during installation.
In summary, rigid couplings are unforgiving to misalignment and require precise alignment during installation. Any misalignment in a rigid coupling can lead to increased wear, premature failure of components, and reduced overall system efficiency. Therefore, it is crucial to use appropriate alignment techniques and tools to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the connected equipment.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings in Mechanical Systems:
Rigid couplings offer several advantages when used in mechanical systems. These advantages make them a preferred choice in certain applications where precise alignment and high torque transmission are essential. Here are the key advantages of using rigid couplings:
- 1. High Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings are designed to handle high torque and power transmission without any loss due to flexibility. They provide a direct and solid connection between shafts, allowing for efficient transfer of rotational motion.
- 2. Precise Alignment: Rigid couplings maintain precise alignment between connected shafts. When installed correctly, they ensure that the two shafts are perfectly aligned, which is crucial for applications where accurate positioning and synchronization are required.
- 3. Synchronous Rotation: The rigid connection provided by these couplings enables synchronous rotation of the connected shafts. This is particularly important in applications where components must move in precise coordination with each other.
- 4. Simple Design: Rigid couplings have a straightforward design with minimal moving parts. This simplicity makes them easy to install and maintain, reducing the chances of mechanical failure.
- 5. Cost-Effective: Compared to some other coupling types, rigid couplings are generally more cost-effective. Their simple design and robust construction contribute to their affordability.
- 6. High Strength and Durability: Rigid couplings are typically made from strong and durable materials such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum. These materials can withstand heavy loads and provide long-lasting performance in demanding applications.
Rigid couplings are commonly used in various industries and applications, including high-precision machinery, robotics, automation systems, precision motion control, and machine tools. They are especially beneficial in scenarios where misalignment needs to be minimized or avoided altogether.
It’s important to note that while rigid couplings offer these advantages, they are not suitable for applications where shaft misalignment or shock absorption is required. In such cases, flexible couplings or other specialized coupling types may be more appropriate.
editor by CX 2023-10-02