|LAMAT PIPING – Ductile Iron Grooved Fittings|
|Name||Rigid coupling, Flexible coupling, 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, 22.5° Elbow, 11.25° Elbow, Split Flange, Adaptor Flange, Cap|
|Tee, Reducing Tee(Grooved/Threaded), Mechnical Tee(Grooved/Threaded), U-bolted Mechnical Tee|
|Cross, Reducing Cross(Grooved/Threaded), Mechnical Cross(Grooved/Threaded)|
|Reducer(Grooved/Threaded), Grooved Eccentric Reducer|
|Connections||Grooved-Thread End, Grooved End|
|Pressure Rate||300PSI / 2.07MPa|
|Size||1” – 12”|
|Pipe O.D.||33.7MM – 323.9MM|
|Surface Finish||Epoxy Powder,Painting,Galvanization,Dacromet (in Red/Orange/Blue/White Color)|
|Design Standard||American Standard||ANSI/ASTM|
|Thread Standard||ASME B.1.20.1 / EN15716 / DIN2999 / ISO7-1 / ISO228 / IS554 / BS EN15716 / BS 21.173|
|Material Standard||Ductile Iron confirms to ASTM A-536 Gr65-45-12,EN1563,JIS G5502,QT450-12|
|Gasket Material||EPDM,NBR or Silicon Rubber|
|Bolts & Nuts||ISO 898-1class 8.8|
|Flanges Standard||PN series or Class series|
|Packages||Plywood Cases or Plywood Pallets or Boxes|
|Application||Fire Fighting System,Petrochemical & Gas Industry,Chemical,Machinery,Electric Power,Construction Water Works,Valve Industry,etc.|
|Advantages||High Quality + Ready Stock + Faster Delivery + Customized|
Factory & Workshop Show
WHO WE ARE
Lamat Piping established in 2002s,is 1 of China’s leading piping manufacturing and exporting suppliers,specialized in qualified steel flanges, butt weld pipe fittings and malleable cast iron fittings for clients from over 60 countries and regions worldwide.
Lamat Piping is the single and independent exporting department of NPCC(National Piping Construction Cooperation),who is a group company with 5 factories located in ZheJiang and ZheJiang , where the regions have very long histories in manufacturing Steel & Iron products dating back to 1990s. CHINAMFG Piping(NPCC) aims to combine and intergrade some leading and high quality industries to become a modern and international piping supplier in the new century. Now we have more than 30 producing and machining lines with over 1000 normal workers and 80 technical employees. Our factories covers over 300,000 square meters,and has an annual output of 500,000Tons.
WHAT WE PRODUCE
Lamat Piping(NPCC) is producing flanges from 1/2” to 144” – Standards including ASTM B16.5, EN1092-1, BS4504, BS10, SANS1123, DIN, JIS, UNI, GOST, KS, AS, etc. Products including Plate Flanges FF/RF, Slip On Flanges FF/RF, Blind Flanges FF/RF, Welding Neck Flanges, Screwed Flange, Socketed Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges,Backing Rings Flanges,etc. Pressures includes 150LBS to 2500LBS in ASTM B16.5,PN6(T6/3/4/8) to PN100(T100/3/4/8) in EN1092-1/BS4504/BS10, T600/3/4/8 to T4000/3/4/8 in SANS1123.
Lamat Piping(NPCC) is producing butt weld fittings from 1/2” to 144” – Standards including ASTM B16.9, JIS B2311, EN15713, DIN, GOST…etc. Products including 45/90/180 Degree Short/Long Radius Elbow,Equal/Reducing Tee,Cross,Concentric/Eccentric Reducer,End Cap.
Lamat Piping(NPCC) is also producing malleable cast iron fittings from 1/2” to 6” – Standards ASME B16.3, ASME B16.14,BS EN15712,BS1256,DIN2950, BNR6943, ISO49,etc. Products including Elbow,Bend,Tee,Socket,Nipple,Bushing,Union,Cap,Plug,Back Nut.
WHAT WE SOURCE
With 30+ years constant efforts and experience,now CHINAMFG Piping(NPCC) has become our customers’ expert manufacturer and supplier for a very wide range of piping products.And today CHINAMFG Piping is not only supplying Flanges,BW fittings & Malleable Iron Fittings produced by ourselves,but also sourcing and exporting various Pipe Fittings & Valves s from China’s leading industries,including Cast Iron Valves, Ductile Iron Pipe Fitting, Stainless Steel 1,2,3PC Ball Valve, Stainless Steel 150LBS NPT/BSP Fittings, Wrought Steel Fittings,Grooved Fittings,Forged Steel Fittings,HDPE Pipes Fittings Valves,PVC Pipes Fittings Valves, Brass Valves Fittings,etc.
WHAT WE PROMISE
”BETTER QUALITY, BETTER SERVICES” is our promise to all of our customers and ”CREATE VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS” is our ultimate goal. CHINAMFG Piping promises that we’ll continue to put quality in the first place;besides,we will not lose our fixed-focus on the service aspect of our business,which has been,and will continue to be the foundation of our success and our future growth.
WHAT YOU CHOOSE
If you’d like to trust CHINAMFG Piping,Lamat people will do the best to be worthy of your trust!
Producing Process & Inspection
Pipeline System Application
Packaging & Shipping
|Q0: Are you a factory or trading company?|
|A: We are a factory mainly producing pipe fittings & flanges. We also have cooperated factories to supply other piping products.|
|Q1: How do your Control the Quality?|
|A: We have QA & QC department who will follow up all the producing process to make sure we’re supplying correctly.|
|Q2: What Machines are you using for Manufacturing and Machining?|
|A: We have Forging/Stamping Machine,CNC Machine,Hole-Drilling Machine,Sandblasting Machine. All producing is in our factory except Galvanization.|
|Q3: Can we get Samples for Testing?|
|A: Yes,sapmles are supplied free of charge.|
|Q4: Can you accept OEM & marking our LOGO?|
|A: Yes,no problem if you can provide Authorization.|
|Q5: Can you offer Drawings & Datasheets?|
|A: Yes,Drawings & Datasheets will be sent for your confirmation before Bulk Production.|
|Q6: Can you supply MTC with EN15714 3.1/3.2 Certificate?|
|A: Yes,MTC will be provided after production is finished.|
|Q7: Can we visit your factory to inspect the goods before delivery?|
|A: Yes sure. Welcome to our factory,and we also accept Third Party Inspection like SGS,TUV,BV,etc.|
|Q8: Can you combine goods from our other suppliers to ship together?|
|A: Yes,we’d like to assist you to ship together to save your time and money.|
|Q9: How long is your Delivery Time?|
|A: It depends on quantity and products. It can be delivered in 1 week if we have Ready-Stock; if not,the General Production Time is 25 – 50 Days.|
|Q10: What’s your Payment Terms?|
|A: Currently we’re working with our clients under T/T,L/C,O/A,Western Union,etc.|
Can Rigid Couplings Be Used in Both Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Arrangements?
Yes, rigid couplings can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements. Rigid couplings are designed to provide a solid, non-flexible connection between two shafts, making them suitable for various types of shaft orientations.
Horizontal Shaft Arrangements: In horizontal shaft arrangements, the two shafts are positioned parallel to the ground or at a slight incline. Rigid couplings are commonly used in horizontal setups as they efficiently transmit torque and maintain precise alignment between the shafts. The horizontal orientation allows gravity to aid in keeping the coupling elements securely in place.
Vertical Shaft Arrangements: In vertical shaft arrangements, the two shafts are positioned vertically, with one shaft above the other. This type of setup is often found in applications such as pumps, compressors, and some gearboxes. Rigid couplings can also be used in vertical shaft arrangements, but additional considerations must be taken into account:
- Keyless Design: To accommodate the vertical orientation, some rigid couplings have a keyless design. Traditional keyed couplings may experience issues with keyway shear due to the force of gravity on the key, especially in overhung load situations.
- Set Screw Tightening: When installing rigid couplings in vertical shaft arrangements, set screws must be tightened securely to prevent any axial movement during operation. Locking compound can also be used to provide additional security.
- Thrust Load Considerations: Vertical shaft arrangements may generate thrust loads due to the weight of the equipment and components. Rigid couplings should be chosen or designed to handle these thrust loads to prevent axial displacement of the shafts.
It’s essential to select a rigid coupling that is suitable for the specific shaft orientation and operating conditions. Proper installation and alignment are critical for both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements to ensure the rigid coupling’s optimal performance and reliability.
Use of Rigid Couplings for Motor-to-Shaft and Shaft-to-Shaft Connections
Yes, rigid couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in mechanical systems. Rigid couplings are designed to provide a solid and non-flexible connection between two shafts. This characteristic makes them versatile for various applications, including motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections.
1. Motor-to-Shaft Connections: In motor-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling is used to connect the output shaft of an electric motor to the driven shaft of a machine or equipment. This ensures direct power transmission without any flexibility. Motor-to-shaft connections are common in applications where the motor’s rotational motion needs to be transferred to the driven equipment with high precision and efficiency.
2. Shaft-to-Shaft Connections: In shaft-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling joins two shafts directly, providing a solid and immovable link between them. This is beneficial in applications where precise alignment and torque transmission are essential, such as in precision motion control systems or heavy-duty industrial machinery.
Rigid couplings are available in various designs, such as one-piece, two-piece, and split types, to accommodate different shaft arrangements. The type of rigid coupling used depends on the specific application and the shaft sizes to be connected.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings:
– Zero backlash ensures accurate motion transfer and positioning.
– Efficient power transmission without loss due to flexibility.
– Minimal maintenance requirements due to their simple design.
– High torque capacity suitable for heavy-duty applications.
– Tolerance to misalignment (within design limits) enhances versatility.
– Provides system stiffness, reducing the risk of resonance and vibration-related issues.
– Suitable for high-speed applications.
– Versatility for various industrial applications.
Whether it’s connecting a motor to a driven shaft or joining two shafts together, rigid couplings offer reliability, precision, and efficiency, making them a popular choice in numerous mechanical systems.
What is a Rigid Coupling and How Does it Work?
A rigid coupling is a type of mechanical coupling used to connect two shafts together at their ends to transmit torque and rotational motion without any flexibility or misalignment accommodation. Unlike flexible couplings, rigid couplings do not allow for angular, parallel, or axial misalignment between the shafts. The main purpose of a rigid coupling is to provide a strong and solid connection between two shafts, ensuring precise and synchronous power transmission between them.
Structure and Design:
Rigid couplings are typically made from durable materials such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, which can withstand high torque and load applications. The coupling consists of two halves, each with a cylindrical bore that fits tightly onto the respective shafts. The two halves are then fastened together using bolts or set screws to ensure a secure and rigid connection.
The working principle of a rigid coupling is straightforward. When the two shafts are aligned precisely and the coupling is securely fastened, any torque applied to one shaft gets directly transferred to the other shaft. The rigid coupling essentially makes the two shafts act as one continuous shaft, allowing for synchronous rotation without any relative movement or play between them.
Rigid couplings are commonly used in applications where precise alignment and torque transmission are essential. Some common applications of rigid couplings include:
- High-precision machinery and equipment
- Robotics and automation systems
- Precision motion control systems
- Machine tools
- Shaft-driven pumps and compressors
The key advantages of using rigid couplings include:
- High Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings can handle high torque and power transmission without any loss due to flexibility.
- Precision: They provide accurate and synchronous rotation between the shafts, making them suitable for precise applications.
- Simple Design: Rigid couplings have a simple design with minimal moving parts, making them easy to install and maintain.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to some other coupling types, rigid couplings are generally more cost-effective.
Despite their advantages, rigid couplings have certain limitations:
- No Misalignment Compensation: Rigid couplings cannot accommodate any misalignment between the shafts, making precise alignment during installation crucial.
- Transmits Vibrations: Since rigid couplings do not dampen vibrations, they can transmit vibrations and shocks from one shaft to the other.
- Stress Concentration: In some applications, rigid couplings can create stress concentration at the ends of the shafts.
In summary, rigid couplings are ideal for applications that require precise alignment and high torque transmission. They offer a robust and straightforward solution for connecting shafts and ensuring synchronous power transmission without any flexibility or misalignment accommodation.
editor by CX 2023-10-10