|System Advantages:||Product Advantages:|
|-Better Performance||-Sleek internal surface|
|-Higher Sustainability||-Low pressure loss for the arc bending|
|-More Efficient||-Full bore design pipe fitting|
|-More Flexible Access||-Safe connection with bulge loop and staple bolt|
|-Better Energy Efficiency||-Spatial active sealing technology|
|-Gooseneck type quick connection mode|
Reducing Pipe to Pipe Connector
|1. Complete Reliability||Removable and reusable components, perfect for your factory environment
Fast installation of shunt device and branch pipeline, convenient adjustment of production line
Rich interfaces and accessories, suitable for any system
All components are nonflammable
|2. Better Corrosion Resistance than 304 Stainless Steel||Anti-corrosion Internal Surface Treatment of Aluminum Alloy Pipe
Alkali and acid corrosion resistance
Internal surface always clean, no pressure loss of the pipe network system
|3. Easy Operation||Pipelines and connectors can be installed immediately without additional treatment — no pre construction preparation is required
Fast assembly, no welding, gluing or stranding required – time saving
Easy assembley- no need for training
Light weight, easy for cutting pipes — easier to work on site
Directly use — the system can be tested and used immediately
|4. Energy Saving||Consistently high quality interior surfaces – clean air
Low friction of inner surface — high flow performance
Precise pipe diameter – optimized sealing
Automatic filling type large contact surface sealing system ,no leakage
|5. Excellent Resistance against the Following Environments||Corrosion
|6. Durable, Beauty||Electrostatic spraying when leaving the factory
Standard color, beautiful appearance
Reducing Pipe to Pipe Connector
Product Categories and Applications
Upipe dedicates to the sustainable, efficient and energy efficiency fluid transportation system
HangZhou JIEU FLUID TECHNOLOGYCO., LTD. is a manufacturing company specialized in aluminum pipe, pipe fitting and industrial aluminum profile, which integrated in R&D, production, sales and installation. The group locates at economic and technological development zone of HangZhou, ZheJiang , with a floor space of 200 mu and total investment of 180 million yuan. With 5 aluminum alloy tube extrusion production lines, 3 deep processing production line for finished products, and 2 production lines for industrial aluminum profile, the annual production capacity can be 3,000 tons of aluminum alloy pipe and 8,000 tons of industrial aluminum profile. It has become the large-scale aluminum alloy manufacturer with first-class technical equipment as it has the state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, including mold center, inspection center, R&D and other equipment imported from Germany, South Korea and Japan.
The company engages in the innovation and deep processing of non-ferrous materials and has launched high intensity aluminum alloy pipe, stainless-steel pipe, copper-aluminum composite pipe, aluminum pipe with internal thread, high-frequency welding of aluminum alloy collector pipe and pipe fittings, satisfying the demands of customers across the world with more diversified and better products.
After Sales Service
Ten-year quality guarantee
Our company will replace or repair the product free of charge for the quality problem within 10 years from the installation and acceptance of UPIPE series product.
The exclusion clause shall not cover the problem or damage caused by the following reasons, which will be included but not limited to the following:
1. The product or component has been out of the warranty period, except for the product with extended quality assurance service.
2. The product has not been installed according to our stipulation or exceeded the applicable scope stipulated by our company. The product fails to be operated according to our company’s manual and requirements of pertinent installation and maintenance document or it has been applied in a working environment that is against our stipulation. The damage caused by improper installation, storage or operation (for example, the ambient temperature is too high, too low or in a corrosive environment or hit by external force and so on.)
3. The breakdown or damage caused by unauthorized installation, repair, modification or dismounting performed by our company’s after-sales personnel or the designated service agent, except for the third-party after-sales service agency entrusted by the company.
What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Rigid Couplings?
Rigid couplings are known for their simplicity and low maintenance requirements. Since they do not have moving parts or flexible elements, there are minimal wear and tear issues. However, some maintenance considerations for rigid couplings include:
1. Regular Inspection: It is essential to perform periodic inspections of the rigid couplings to check for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Regular inspections can help identify potential issues early and prevent further problems.
2. Shaft Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is critical for rigid couplings. During installation or whenever maintenance work is performed on the connected machinery, the shaft alignment must be checked and adjusted if necessary. Misalignment can lead to premature coupling failure and cause additional stress on connected equipment.
3. Lubrication: Most rigid couplings do not require lubrication since they have no moving parts. However, some special designs or large-sized couplings may have set screws or other fasteners that require lubrication. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding lubrication, if applicable.
4. Corrosion Protection: In corrosive environments, protecting the rigid couplings from corrosion is crucial. This can be achieved through the use of corrosion-resistant materials or coatings.
5. Periodic Re-tightening: If the rigid coupling uses set screws or other fasteners, periodic re-tightening may be necessary to maintain the integrity of the connection. This is particularly important in applications with high vibrations or heavy loads.
6. Temperature Considerations: Rigid couplings may experience thermal expansion or contraction, especially in high-temperature environments. It is essential to consider the thermal expansion characteristics of the coupling material and the connected shafts to ensure proper functioning under varying temperatures.
7. Professional Maintenance: In complex systems or critical applications, it is advisable to seek professional maintenance and alignment services. Expert technicians can ensure proper installation, alignment, and maintenance of rigid couplings, reducing the risk of unexpected failures.
Overall, rigid couplings are designed for reliability and longevity, and proper maintenance practices can further enhance their performance and lifespan. Regular inspections and alignment checks are vital for identifying and addressing potential issues before they escalate into costly problems.
How Does a Rigid Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
Rigid couplings are designed to provide a fixed and rigid connection between two shafts. As such, they do not have any built-in flexibility to accommodate misalignment. Therefore, when using a rigid coupling, it is essential to ensure proper shaft alignment to avoid excessive forces and premature wear on connected equipment.
Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle with each other. Rigid couplings cannot compensate for angular misalignment, and any angular misalignment should be minimized during installation. Precision alignment techniques, such as laser alignment tools, are often used to achieve accurate angular alignment.
Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the axes of the two shafts are parallel but have a lateral displacement from each other. Rigid couplings cannot accommodate parallel misalignment. Therefore, precise alignment is crucial to prevent binding and excessive forces on the shafts and bearings.
Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when the two shafts have an axial (longitudinal) displacement from each other. Rigid couplings cannot address axial misalignment. To prevent thrust loads and additional stresses on bearings, it is essential to align the shafts axially during installation.
In summary, rigid couplings are unforgiving to misalignment and require precise alignment during installation. Any misalignment in a rigid coupling can lead to increased wear, premature failure of components, and reduced overall system efficiency. Therefore, it is crucial to use appropriate alignment techniques and tools to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the connected equipment.
Types of Rigid Coupling Designs:
There are several types of rigid coupling designs available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types of rigid couplings:
- 1. Sleeve Couplings: Sleeve couplings are the simplest type of rigid couplings. They consist of a cylindrical sleeve with a bore in the center that fits over the shaft ends. The coupling is secured in place using setscrews or keyways. Sleeve couplings provide a solid and rigid connection between shafts and are easy to install and remove.
- 2. Clamp or Split Couplings: Clamp couplings, also known as split couplings, are designed with two halves that fit around the shafts and are fastened together with bolts or screws. The split design allows for easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble other components in the system. These couplings are ideal for applications where the shafts cannot be easily moved.
- 3. Flanged Couplings: Flanged couplings have flanges on each end that are bolted together to form a rigid connection. The flanges add stability and strength to the coupling, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. They are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment.
- 4. Tapered Couplings: Tapered couplings have a tapered inner diameter that matches the taper of the shaft ends. When the coupling is tightened, it creates a frictional fit between the coupling and the shafts, providing a rigid connection. These couplings are often used in applications where high torque transmission is required.
- 5. Marine or Clampshell Couplings: Marine couplings, also known as clampshell couplings, consist of two halves that encase the shaft ends and are bolted together. These couplings are commonly used in marine applications, such as propeller shafts in boats and ships.
- 6. Diaphragm Couplings: Diaphragm couplings are a type of rigid coupling that provides some flexibility to accommodate misalignment while maintaining a nearly torsionally rigid connection. They consist of thin metal diaphragms that transmit torque while compensating for minor shaft misalignments.
The choice of rigid coupling design depends on factors such as shaft size, torque requirements, ease of installation, and the level of misalignment that needs to be accommodated. It is essential to select the appropriate coupling design based on the specific needs of the application to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-09-13