Dismantling Joints are designed to provide a simple method of installation and removal of flanged pipeline components such as valves, pumps and strainers from a pipeline. Dismantling Joints allow a variable setting distance of 50mm on site and are supplied complete, ready to be installed. Dismantling Joints are restrained products that prevent axial pipe movement, they are most suited to valve and pump chambers, and complex steel fitting installations.
Body: ductile iron grade 500-7/450-12 in accordance with ISO 1083 .
Bolts:carbon steel with zinc coating/stainless steel CZPT customers’ request.
Size and Pressure
Size:DN50-DN2000 Pressure:PN10 PN16 PN25 PN40
zinc coating+biHangZhou coating
liquid epoxy painting
epoxy applied by FBE
according to customers’ requirements
cement mortar lining
liquid epoxy painting
epoxy applied by FBE
according to customers’ requirements
Bubble bags , cartons or wookden case for free options.
The ductile iron dismantling joint is a pipe expansion joint than could reduce vibration and noise greatly , which is widely used in pipeline system to solve pipe interface axial stretching displacement .
Our machining shop located in HangZhou, using the latest CNC equipment to provide our customer with high quality products.
Horizontal and Vertical Machining Center
CNC lathe and normal lathe
CNC drilling and milling Center
Other assistant equipment
We use first-class facilities in the world to control all the processes to offer products with the best component quality and the correct dimension.Customer’s satisfaction is our final target!
Our test equipment include :Three dimentional machine,inspection gauge,Metallurgical structure analysis,Direct reading spectrometer,Tensile testing machine,Inside micrometer,Geneal gauge.
|Standard||ISO 2531 & BS EN 545 & EN 598|
|Material||GGG40 & GGG50 & other ductile iron|
|Package||Wooden pallet & Wooden case &As request|
|Accessories||Gasket, Bolt & Nut available CZPT request|
|Payment||30%in advance by TT,balance before loading|
|Coating||Fusion bonded epoxy coating ; Cement CZPT inside and zinc primer and biHangZhou painting outside ; BiHangZhou painting inside and outside ; Red anti-rustcoating|
What Role Does a Flange Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
A flange coupling plays a crucial role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems. Here are the key ways it contributes to these benefits:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flange couplings can accommodate a certain degree of misalignment between the shafts, both angular and parallel. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling reduces the chances of mechanical failures caused by rigid connections. This flexibility minimizes stress and wear on the connected equipment and helps prevent unexpected downtime due to alignment issues.
- Vibration Damping: Flange couplings with flexible elements, such as elastomeric inserts, help dampen vibrations in the system. By absorbing and dissipating vibration forces, the coupling protects the equipment from excessive vibrations that could lead to component failure and unplanned downtime.
- Shock Load Absorption: In some applications, sudden shock loads or torque spikes can occur. Flange couplings with flexible elements have a certain shock-absorbing capacity, which prevents damage to the machinery and reduces the likelihood of unplanned downtime caused by sudden impact loads.
- Easy Maintenance and Inspection: Flange couplings are designed for easy installation, maintenance, and inspection. They usually consist of fewer parts and are accessible for visual inspections and lubrication. This ease of maintenance allows for quick identification of any wear or misalignment issues, enabling timely corrective actions to avoid costly breakdowns.
- Long Service Life: Flange couplings are typically constructed from durable materials that can withstand demanding operating conditions. When properly selected and maintained, they offer a long service life with minimal wear and replacement requirements. This longevity contributes to reduced maintenance costs and fewer replacement expenses over the equipment’s lifetime.
- Cost-Effective Design: Flange couplings are available in a variety of materials and configurations, offering cost-effective solutions for power transmission needs. Their relatively simple design and easy installation further contribute to cost savings during the initial setup and routine maintenance.
Overall, a well-chosen and properly maintained flange coupling enhances the reliability and efficiency of mechanical systems, reducing downtime, and lowering maintenance costs in industrial applications.
What are the Temperature and Environmental Limitations of Flange Couplings?
Flange couplings, like any mechanical component, have certain temperature and environmental limitations that can impact their performance and lifespan. It’s crucial to understand these limitations to select the appropriate flange coupling for specific applications. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Temperature: Flange couplings are typically manufactured from materials that can withstand a range of temperatures. The maximum and minimum operating temperatures will depend on the material composition of the coupling. Common materials used for flange couplings, such as steel or stainless steel, can handle a broad temperature range from -40°C to 300°C or higher. However, extreme temperatures beyond the recommended range can cause material degradation, loss of strength, and potential failure of the coupling. In high-temperature applications, specialized materials like heat-resistant alloys may be used to maintain coupling integrity.
2. Corrosive Environments: Flange couplings operating in corrosive environments, such as chemical processing plants or marine applications, should be made from materials that resist corrosion. Stainless steel or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for such conditions. Regular inspection and maintenance are crucial to monitor the coupling’s condition and protect against premature failure due to corrosion.
3. Hazardous Environments: In certain industries, flange couplings may be exposed to hazardous or explosive atmospheres. In such cases, it’s essential to choose flange couplings that meet relevant safety standards, such as ATEX or IECEx, and are specifically designed and certified for use in hazardous environments.
4. Cleanliness and Hygienic Requirements: Industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology have strict hygiene standards. Flange couplings used in these applications should be easy to clean and constructed from materials that meet sanitary requirements to prevent contamination and ensure product purity.
5. Environmental Factors: Flange couplings used in outdoor applications may be exposed to various environmental factors such as moisture, dust, and UV radiation. Choosing couplings with appropriate protective coatings or seals can help enhance their resistance to environmental elements and extend their service life.
Before selecting a flange coupling for a specific application, it’s essential to consider the temperature and environmental conditions it will be exposed to. Consulting with coupling manufacturers or engineers can help ensure that the chosen flange coupling is suitable for the intended operating environment and will deliver reliable performance over its expected lifespan.
What are the Maintenance Requirements for Flange Couplings?
Flange couplings require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Proper maintenance can help prevent unexpected failures and downtime in the machinery or equipment. Here are the key maintenance requirements for flange couplings:
1. Inspection: Regularly inspect the flange coupling for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Check for cracks, corrosion, or any deformations in the flange and bolt holes. Ensure that the coupling is properly aligned with the shafts.2. Lubrication: Lubricate the flange coupling as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Proper lubrication helps reduce friction and wear between the mating surfaces of the flanges, bolts, and nuts. Use the right type of lubricant that is compatible with the coupling material.3. Bolt Torque Check: Check the bolt torque regularly to ensure that the flange coupling is securely fastened. Loose bolts can lead to misalignment and coupling failure. Follow the recommended torque values provided by the manufacturer.4. Alignment: Maintain proper shaft alignment to prevent excessive forces on the flange coupling. Misalignment can cause uneven load distribution and accelerated wear on the coupling components.5. Environmental Protection: If the flange coupling is exposed to harsh or corrosive environments, take necessary measures to protect it. Consider using protective coatings or seals to prevent corrosion and damage.6. Regular Servicing: Schedule regular servicing of the machinery or equipment, including the flange coupling. This allows for a thorough inspection and timely replacement of worn-out or damaged components.7. Replacement of Worn Parts: When signs of wear or damage are detected during inspections, replace the worn or damaged parts promptly. Delaying the replacement can lead to further damage and compromise the performance of the coupling.8. Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always follow the maintenance guidelines provided by the flange coupling manufacturer. They may have specific recommendations based on the design and material of the coupling. Proper maintenance and regular checks can extend the life of the flange coupling and contribute to the overall reliability and efficiency of the connected machinery. It is essential to create a maintenance schedule and adhere to it diligently to ensure the smooth operation of the flange coupling and the entire mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-08-29