We offer Customized Precision OEM/ODM precision Metal/Aluminum CNC Machining Part for Industry Robot/Robotics, CNC machining parts for Bearing Sleeve, CNC parts for Diving/Dive Equipment, CNC machining parts for Aerospace, CNC turning parts, CNC turned parts, Lathe parts, turned parts, CNC milling parts, CNC milled parts, metal milling parts, CNC machined parts for food machine/machinery, CNC machine part for Animal ventilator, CNC machinery parts for medical industry/instruments, Metal parts, Auto parts, mechanical parts. Spare parts, accessories, hardware, Die casting parts, aluminum casting parts, Zinc casting parts, Die stamping parts, metal stamping parts, press stamping tooling, Sheet metal fabrication, bending parts, laser cutting parts, welding parts.
Feature of CNC parts
1. Precision CNC stainless steel parts strictly according to customer’s drawing, packing and quality request
2. Tolerance: Can be kept in +/-0.005mm
3. The most advanced CMM inspector to ensure the quality
4. Experienced technology engineers and well trained workers
5. Fast and timely delivery. Speedily&professional service
6. Give customer professional suggestion while in the process of customer designing to save costs.
7. Customers can use T/T to pay a small amount of sample fee to sample production time
8. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2003 and ISO13485: 2016
Material Available for CNC Machining
|Material||Stainless steel||SS201 SS303 SS304 SS316 17-4pH SUS440C|
|Steel||Q235 20#-45# etc|
|Brass||C36000(C26800) C37700(HPb59) C38500(HP6 58) C27200(CuzN37)etc|
|Iron||1213 12L14 1215 etc|
|Bronze||C51000 C52100 C5400etc|
|Aluminum||Al6061 Al6063 Al7075 AL5052 etc|
|Alloy||A2 D2 SKD11 DF2 XW/5 ASP-23|
Terms and Conditons
|Our Processing||CNC machining, CNC milling and turning, drilling, grinding, , stamping, tapping|
|Surface finish||Hard Coating Black Anodize Clear Anodize Hard Chrome, Clear Zinc Plasma Niride|
|QC System||100% inspection before shipment|
|Drawing format||CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP/So|
|Packaging||Standard package/Carton box or Pallet/As per customized specifications|
|Payment Terms||1) Western Union for samples cost or very small order
2) 100% T/T in advance when amount less than 1000USD
3) 50% deposit, 50% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount from 3000USD to 5000USD.
4) 30% deposit, 70% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount over 5000USD.
5) L/C payment term for big amount order is acceptable.
|Trade terms||EXW, FOB, CIF, As per customer’s request|
|Shipment Terms||1) 0-100kg: Express & air freight priority
2) >100kg: Sea freight priority
3) As per customized specifications
|Note||All CNC machining parts are custom made according to customer’s drawings or samples, no stock. If you have any CNC machining parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings/samples to us anytime by email.|
What is your product range?
1. CNC machining parts, precision parts, CNC parts, metal machining parts.
2. CNC turning parts, CNC turned parts, Lathe parts, turned parts.
3. CNC milling parts, CNC milled parts, metal milling parts.
4. CNC machined parts, CNC machine part, CNC machinery parts.
5. Metal parts, Auto parts, mechanical parts. Spare parts, accessories, hardware.
6. Die casting parts, aluminum casting parts, Zinc casting parts.
7. Die stamping parts, metal stamping parts, press stamping tooling.
8. Sheet metal fabrication, bending parts, laser cutting parts, welding parts.
Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, We are the manufacturer of all kinds of metal parts by CNC machining, turning, milling, stamping,
Casting and bending with 6 years’ experience, Warmly welcome to visit our factory at any time.
What benefit we can get from you?
2)High quality control: 100% full inspection before shipment
3)High precision, tolerance can be ± 0.005mm
4)Fast lead time (5-7days for samples, 12-15 days for mass production)
5)Non-standard//OEM//customized service provided
6)No MOQ, small QTY is acceptable.
7)ISO 9001: 2003 and ISO13485: 2016 certificated factory, RoHS material used
9)Professional export packing: Separate Blister plastic box or Bubble Wrap/Pearl Wool +Carton+Wooded Case, keep no scratch and damage.
Can Rigid Couplings Accommodate High Torque and High-Speed Applications?
Yes, rigid couplings are well-suited for high torque and high-speed applications. Their design and construction allow them to efficiently transmit large amounts of torque and handle high rotational speeds without compromising performance or introducing backlash.
Rigid couplings are typically made from robust materials, such as steel or aluminum, which provide high strength and stiffness. This allows them to withstand substantial torque loads without deformation or failure. Additionally, rigid couplings do not have flexible elements, such as elastomers or springs, which can be a limiting factor in high-torque applications.
The absence of flexible elements also means that rigid couplings have minimal backlash. Backlash is the clearance between mating teeth in a coupling and can cause position inaccuracies, especially in high-precision systems. Since rigid couplings have a solid, one-piece design, they offer precise and immediate torque transmission, making them suitable for applications requiring high accuracy and repeatability.
Furthermore, the solid construction of rigid couplings allows them to handle high rotational speeds. They do not exhibit the bending or torsional flexibility seen in some other coupling types, which can be limiting factors in high-speed applications. As a result, rigid couplings are commonly used in various high-speed machinery, such as power transmission systems, motors, pumps, and industrial equipment.
However, it is essential to ensure proper alignment and installation when using rigid couplings in high-torque and high-speed applications. Any misalignment between the shafts can lead to increased stresses and premature failure. Regular maintenance, including shaft alignment checks, can help ensure optimal performance and longevity in such demanding applications.
In summary, rigid couplings are an excellent choice for high torque and high-speed applications due to their robust design, minimal backlash, and ability to provide precise torque transmission. When correctly installed and maintained, rigid couplings can reliably handle the demands of various industrial and mechanical systems.
What Industries Commonly Use Rigid Couplings for Power Transmission?
Rigid couplings are widely used in various industries for power transmission applications that require a solid and reliable connection between rotating shafts. Some of the industries that commonly utilize rigid couplings include:
- Manufacturing: In the manufacturing industry, rigid couplings are employed in a wide range of equipment, such as conveyors, mixers, pumps, compressors, and machine tools. These couplings ensure precise power transmission and alignment, making them ideal for maintaining accuracy in manufacturing processes.
- Material Handling: Material handling equipment, including cranes, hoists, and elevators, often rely on rigid couplings to transfer power between shafts efficiently. Rigid couplings provide a robust connection that can handle the heavy loads and continuous operation common in material handling applications.
- Automotive: The automotive industry employs rigid couplings in various automotive systems, including drive shafts, transmissions, and steering systems. Rigid couplings contribute to the overall performance and reliability of these components, ensuring smooth power transfer and minimizing vibration.
- Mining and Construction: In the mining and construction industries, rugged and durable power transmission components are crucial. Rigid couplings are used in equipment like crushers, mills, and heavy-duty conveyors, where they can withstand the harsh conditions and heavy loads commonly found in these applications.
- Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry often utilizes rigid couplings in pumps, compressors, and drilling equipment. Rigid couplings offer consistent and dependable power transmission, which is essential for critical operations in this sector.
- Marine: In marine applications, such as ship propulsion systems and marine pumps, rigid couplings are used to transmit power between the ship’s engine and various equipment. They can handle the dynamic forces and vibrations encountered in marine environments.
- Aerospace: In aerospace applications, where precision and reliability are paramount, rigid couplings play a role in power transmission between various aircraft components.
Rigid couplings are chosen in these industries for their ability to maintain shaft alignment, resist misalignment, and provide a backlash-free connection. Their robust construction and simple design make them suitable for high torque and high-speed applications, where precision and efficiency are crucial.
Types of Rigid Coupling Designs:
There are several types of rigid coupling designs available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types of rigid couplings:
- 1. Sleeve Couplings: Sleeve couplings are the simplest type of rigid couplings. They consist of a cylindrical sleeve with a bore in the center that fits over the shaft ends. The coupling is secured in place using setscrews or keyways. Sleeve couplings provide a solid and rigid connection between shafts and are easy to install and remove.
- 2. Clamp or Split Couplings: Clamp couplings, also known as split couplings, are designed with two halves that fit around the shafts and are fastened together with bolts or screws. The split design allows for easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble other components in the system. These couplings are ideal for applications where the shafts cannot be easily moved.
- 3. Flanged Couplings: Flanged couplings have flanges on each end that are bolted together to form a rigid connection. The flanges add stability and strength to the coupling, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. They are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment.
- 4. Tapered Couplings: Tapered couplings have a tapered inner diameter that matches the taper of the shaft ends. When the coupling is tightened, it creates a frictional fit between the coupling and the shafts, providing a rigid connection. These couplings are often used in applications where high torque transmission is required.
- 5. Marine or Clampshell Couplings: Marine couplings, also known as clampshell couplings, consist of two halves that encase the shaft ends and are bolted together. These couplings are commonly used in marine applications, such as propeller shafts in boats and ships.
- 6. Diaphragm Couplings: Diaphragm couplings are a type of rigid coupling that provides some flexibility to accommodate misalignment while maintaining a nearly torsionally rigid connection. They consist of thin metal diaphragms that transmit torque while compensating for minor shaft misalignments.
The choice of rigid coupling design depends on factors such as shaft size, torque requirements, ease of installation, and the level of misalignment that needs to be accommodated. It is essential to select the appropriate coupling design based on the specific needs of the application to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-10-21