Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Impact of Flange Coupling on Noise and Vibration in a Mechanical System
Flange couplings play a significant role in the overall noise and vibration levels of a mechanical system. The type of flange coupling used and its design characteristics can have varying effects on the system’s noise and vibration. Let’s explore how flange couplings impact noise and vibration in a mechanical system:
1. Rigid Flange Couplings:
Rigid flange couplings, being solid and inflexible connections, are generally considered to be more rigid than flexible couplings. As a result, they can transmit vibrations more directly between the connected shafts and the rest of the system. The lack of misalignment compensation can lead to higher stress on the bearings and other components, contributing to increased vibration levels.
However, rigid flange couplings are also less likely to introduce any additional sources of vibration due to their simple and solid construction. If the system is well-aligned and requires no misalignment compensation, rigid flange couplings can provide a stable and reliable connection.
2. Flexible Flange Couplings:
Flexible flange couplings are designed to dampen vibrations and shocks in the system. The flexibility of these couplings allows them to absorb and minimize the transmission of vibrations between the connected shafts and the rest of the system. As a result, flexible flange couplings can reduce overall vibration levels and provide a smoother and quieter operation.
Additionally, the misalignment compensation capability of flexible flange couplings helps to reduce stress on the bearings and other components. By accommodating misalignment, these couplings prevent the system from experiencing excessive vibrations that can lead to premature wear and failures.
The choice of flange coupling design will significantly influence the noise and vibration levels in the mechanical system. In applications where precise alignment is crucial, rigid flange couplings may be preferred despite potentially higher vibration levels. On the other hand, flexible flange couplings are ideal for systems where misalignment is expected or where vibration dampening is a priority.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of the application when selecting a flange coupling. Factors such as torque capacity, operating conditions, alignment needs, and desired noise and vibration levels should all be taken into account. Proper installation and maintenance of the chosen flange coupling can also impact its performance in reducing noise and vibration levels in the mechanical system.
Can Flange Couplings Be Used in Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Industries?
Yes, flange couplings can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, provided they meet certain requirements and standards to ensure hygiene and product safety. These industries have stringent regulations and guidelines to prevent contamination and maintain the quality and purity of their products. When selecting flange couplings for such applications, several considerations must be taken into account:
- Material Selection: The flange coupling material must be food-grade or pharmaceutical-grade and comply with industry-specific regulations. Stainless steel, particularly austenitic grades like 316L, is commonly used due to its excellent corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning.
- Hygienic Design: Flange couplings for these industries should have a hygienic design that minimizes crevices, dead spaces, and surface roughness where bacteria or contaminants could accumulate. Smooth surfaces and seamless construction help facilitate thorough cleaning and sterilization.
- Sealing and Lubrication: Proper sealing is essential to prevent any potential leaks or ingress of contaminants. Food-grade or pharmaceutical-grade lubricants should be used to ensure that there is no risk of contamination from the coupling’s lubrication.
- Certifications and Compliance: Flange couplings intended for use in food processing and pharmaceutical industries should have relevant certifications, such as FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approval, EU regulations (e.g., EC No. 1935/2004), and compliance with industry standards like 3-A Sanitary Standards.
- Cleanability: Flange couplings should be designed for easy disassembly and cleaning to maintain the required hygiene standards. This may involve quick-release or tool-less designs that allow for frequent inspection and cleaning without impeding production processes.
- Resistant to Corrosive Cleaning Agents: In food processing and pharmaceutical industries, aggressive cleaning agents may be used. The flange coupling material should be resistant to these substances to avoid degradation and maintain the coupling’s integrity over time.
By meeting these criteria, flange couplings can be safely used in food processing and pharmaceutical applications without compromising product quality or safety. It is crucial to work with reputable manufacturers or suppliers who understand the specific requirements of these industries and can provide couplings that adhere to the necessary standards.
Selecting the Appropriate Flange Coupling for a Specific Application
Choosing the right flange coupling for a particular application involves considering several key factors to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Here’s a step-by-step guide to the selection process:
- 1. Identify Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of the application, including torque, speed, and operating conditions. Determine if the coupling will be exposed to harsh environments, extreme temperatures, or corrosive substances.
- 2. Calculate Torque and Power: Calculate the torque and power requirements for the shaft connection. This involves evaluating the motor or engine’s output torque and ensuring the selected coupling can handle the transmitted power.
- 3. Consider Misalignment: Assess the level of misalignment that may occur between the shafts during operation. For applications with significant misalignment, consider using flexible flange couplings that can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignment.
- 4. Evaluate Speed and RPM: Determine the rotational speed (RPM) at which the coupling will operate. High-speed applications may require a balanced or precision-designed flange coupling to minimize vibrations and prevent damage to connected equipment.
- 5. Check Space Constraints: Consider the available space for installing the coupling. Some flange coupling designs may require more space than others, so ensure that the selected coupling fits within the available area.
- 6. Review Environmental Conditions: Evaluate the environmental conditions in which the coupling will operate. If the application involves exposure to dust, dirt, or moisture, consider using a protected or sealed flange coupling to prevent contamination.
- 7. Determine Flexibility: Decide on the level of flexibility required. Flexible flange couplings are suitable for applications where there may be shaft misalignment or torsional vibration. Rigid flange couplings, on the other hand, are ideal for precision applications with minimal misalignment.
- 8. Check Material Compatibility: Ensure that the material of the flange coupling is compatible with the shafts and the operating environment. Consider factors such as corrosion resistance, temperature tolerance, and mechanical properties.
- 9. Seek Expert Advice: When in doubt, consult with coupling manufacturers or engineering experts to help you select the most suitable flange coupling for your specific application.
By carefully considering these factors, you can select the appropriate flange coupling that meets the performance and operational requirements of your application, leading to a reliable and efficient shaft connection.
editor by CX 2023-08-18