Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
UK dresser coupling carbon steel rigid type dismantling joint
The dismanting joint consists of the main body, the sealing ring, the gland, the telescopic short pipe and other main parts. It is a new product that connects pumps, valves and other equipment with pipelines. It connects them into a whole through full bolts, and has a certain displacement. In this way, it can be adjusted according to the installation size on site during installation and maintenance, and the axial thrust can be transferred back to the whole pipeline during work. This not only improves work efficiency, but also plays a certain protective role for pumps, valves and other equipment.
Theadvantages of dismanting joint:
1.Installation is simple and convenient, convenient valve installation.
2.Rubber is strong in compression and elasticity. 3.Metal and sealing rings are highly stringent. 4.In the pipeline, it can effectively compensate and ease the pipe and blind plate thrust. Our Advantagesof dismanting joint:
1. Guaranteed quality of all the products we supplied;
2. Reasonable prices; 3.More than 10 years experiences of exportation. 4. Ensured delivery schedule. 5. Perfect service system
If you want a quick quotation for dismantling joint, please let us know the following parameters
2. Work pressure
5. Applicable temperature
Technological processThe dismanting joint is suitable for pipelines with flanges on both sides. When installing, the installation length of both ends of the product and flanges can be adjusted. The diagonal fund-raising can tighten the bolt of the pressure cap evenly, making it an integral whole with a certain displacement. It is convenient to install and repair, and it can be adjusted according to the size of the site.
Packing: Inner plastic film packing, outer standard export wooden case packing.
Shipping: Courier company transport, air freight and sea transport. It depends on your actual order details and quantity.
Gongyi Runda Pipeline Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Xicun Town Pipeline Industrial Park, Gongyi City, Henan Province. It covers an area of more than 1000 square meters and has complete production equipment. Our company mainly provides expansion joints, rubber expansion joints, metal expansion joints, bellows expansion joints, stainless steel bellows, dismantling joints, flange joints, universal joints, sleeve compensators, rotary compensators, spherical compensators, flexible waterproof sleeves, pipe settlement, non-metallic compensation and other products. DC medium without thrust compensator.
We have always adhered to the operating tenet of "customer first" and "quality first", and always adhered to the guiding principle of "respecting contract and keeping promise", and strictly implemented the enthusiastic and thoughtful after-sales service. We wholeheartedly welcome new and old users to cooperate with us.
Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center participates in the activities of Foster China Company
Guangzhou pump & valve exhibition
1.24 hours online service– Anytime,anywhere can provide what you want 2.100% quality inspection Before Shippment 3.Reasonable and competitive price 4.Best production capability ,best quality control, best Service .
EPT&ODM service We are a company which specialised in producing expansion joints, and we producing according to your samples or drawings ,if they are not available, we design according to your requirements and the application.
After sale service Professional service team, all-weather emergency telephone within 48 hours to solve difficult problems, to provide you with the fastest and healthiest after-sales service.
Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality
Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer’s requests
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A:Of course wedo.
Q: Can we choose different material?
A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.
Q: And what’s your packing?
A: carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.