We offer Customized Precision OEM/ODM precision Metal/Aluminum CNC Machining Part for Industry Robot/Robotics, CNC machining parts for Bearing Sleeve, CNC parts for Diving/Dive Equipment, CNC machining parts for Aerospace, CNC turning parts, CNC turned parts, Lathe parts, turned parts, CNC milling parts, CNC milled parts, metal milling parts, CNC machined parts for food machine/machinery, CNC machine part for Animal ventilator, CNC machinery parts for medical industry/instruments, Metal parts, Auto parts, mechanical parts. Spare parts, accessories, hardware, Die casting parts, aluminum casting parts, Zinc casting parts, Die stamping parts, metal stamping parts, press stamping tooling, Sheet metal fabrication, bending parts, laser cutting parts, welding parts.
Feature of CNC parts
1. Precision CNC stainless steel parts strictly according to customer’s drawing, packing and quality request
2. Tolerance: Can be kept in +/-0.005mm
3. The most advanced CMM inspector to ensure the quality
4. Experienced technology engineers and well trained workers
5. Fast and timely delivery. Speedily&professional service
6. Give customer professional suggestion while in the process of customer designing to save costs.
7. Customers can use T/T to pay a small amount of sample fee to sample production time
8. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2003 and ISO13485: 2016
Material Available for CNC Machining
|Material||Stainless steel||SS201 SS303 SS304 SS316 17-4pH SUS440C|
|Steel||Q235 20#-45# etc|
|Brass||C36000(C26800) C37700(HPb59) C38500(HP6 58) C27200(CuzN37)etc|
|Iron||1213 12L14 1215 etc|
|Bronze||C51000 C52100 C5400etc|
|Aluminum||Al6061 Al6063 Al7075 AL5052 etc|
|Alloy||A2 D2 SKD11 DF2 XW/5 ASP-23|
Terms and Conditons
|Our Processing||CNC machining, CNC milling and turning, drilling, grinding, , stamping, tapping|
|Surface finish||Hard Coating Black Anodize Clear Anodize Hard Chrome, Clear Zinc Plasma Niride|
|QC System||100% inspection before shipment|
|Drawing format||CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP/So|
|Packaging||Standard package/Carton box or Pallet/As per customized specifications|
|Payment Terms||1) Western Union for samples cost or very small order
2) 100% T/T in advance when amount less than 1000USD
3) 50% deposit, 50% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount from 3000USD to 5000USD.
4) 30% deposit, 70% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount over 5000USD.
5) L/C payment term for big amount order is acceptable.
|Trade terms||EXW, FOB, CIF, As per customer’s request|
|Shipment Terms||1) 0-100kg: Express & air freight priority
2) >100kg: Sea freight priority
3) As per customized specifications
|Note||All CNC machining parts are custom made according to customer’s drawings or samples, no stock. If you have any CNC machining parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings/samples to us anytime by email.|
What is your product range?
1. CNC machining parts, precision parts, CNC parts, metal machining parts.
2. CNC turning parts, CNC turned parts, Lathe parts, turned parts.
3. CNC milling parts, CNC milled parts, metal milling parts.
4. CNC machined parts, CNC machine part, CNC machinery parts.
5. Metal parts, Auto parts, mechanical parts. Spare parts, accessories, hardware.
6. Die casting parts, aluminum casting parts, Zinc casting parts.
7. Die stamping parts, metal stamping parts, press stamping tooling.
8. Sheet metal fabrication, bending parts, laser cutting parts, welding parts.
Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, We are the manufacturer of all kinds of metal parts by CNC machining, turning, milling, stamping,
Casting and bending with 6 years’ experience, Warmly welcome to visit our factory at any time.
What benefit we can get from you?
2)High quality control: 100% full inspection before shipment
3)High precision, tolerance can be ± 0.005mm
4)Fast lead time (5-7days for samples, 12-15 days for mass production)
5)Non-standard//OEM//customized service provided
6)No MOQ, small QTY is acceptable.
7)ISO 9001: 2003 and ISO13485: 2016 certificated factory, RoHS material used
9)Professional export packing: Separate Blister plastic box or Bubble Wrap/Pearl Wool +Carton+Wooded Case, keep no scratch and damage.
Can Rigid Couplings Accommodate High Torque and High-Speed Applications?
Yes, rigid couplings are well-suited for high torque and high-speed applications. Their design and construction allow them to efficiently transmit large amounts of torque and handle high rotational speeds without compromising performance or introducing backlash.
Rigid couplings are typically made from robust materials, such as steel or aluminum, which provide high strength and stiffness. This allows them to withstand substantial torque loads without deformation or failure. Additionally, rigid couplings do not have flexible elements, such as elastomers or springs, which can be a limiting factor in high-torque applications.
The absence of flexible elements also means that rigid couplings have minimal backlash. Backlash is the clearance between mating teeth in a coupling and can cause position inaccuracies, especially in high-precision systems. Since rigid couplings have a solid, one-piece design, they offer precise and immediate torque transmission, making them suitable for applications requiring high accuracy and repeatability.
Furthermore, the solid construction of rigid couplings allows them to handle high rotational speeds. They do not exhibit the bending or torsional flexibility seen in some other coupling types, which can be limiting factors in high-speed applications. As a result, rigid couplings are commonly used in various high-speed machinery, such as power transmission systems, motors, pumps, and industrial equipment.
However, it is essential to ensure proper alignment and installation when using rigid couplings in high-torque and high-speed applications. Any misalignment between the shafts can lead to increased stresses and premature failure. Regular maintenance, including shaft alignment checks, can help ensure optimal performance and longevity in such demanding applications.
In summary, rigid couplings are an excellent choice for high torque and high-speed applications due to their robust design, minimal backlash, and ability to provide precise torque transmission. When correctly installed and maintained, rigid couplings can reliably handle the demands of various industrial and mechanical systems.
Can Rigid Couplings Be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Rigid couplings are versatile mechanical components that can be used in a wide range of applications, including those with varying operating temperatures. However, the selection of the appropriate material for the rigid coupling is crucial to ensure its reliable performance under different temperature conditions.
Material Selection: The choice of material for the rigid coupling depends on the specific operating temperature range of the application. Common materials used in manufacturing rigid couplings include steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, among others. Each material has its own temperature limitations:
– Steel: Rigid couplings made from steel are suitable for applications with moderate to high temperatures. Steel couplings can handle temperatures ranging from -40°C to around 300°C, depending on the specific grade of steel used.
– Stainless Steel: Stainless steel rigid couplings offer higher corrosion resistance and can be used in applications with more demanding temperature environments. They can withstand temperatures from -80°C to approximately 400°C.
– Aluminum: Aluminum rigid couplings are commonly used in applications with lower temperature requirements, typically ranging from -50°C to around 120°C.
Thermal Expansion: When selecting a rigid coupling for an application with varying temperatures, it is essential to consider thermal expansion. Different materials have different coefficients of thermal expansion, meaning they expand and contract at different rates as the temperature changes. If the operating temperature fluctuates significantly, the thermal expansion of the rigid coupling and the connected components must be carefully accounted for to avoid issues with misalignment or binding.
Extreme Temperature Environments: For applications with extremely high or low temperatures beyond the capabilities of traditional materials, specialized high-temperature alloys or composites may be required. These materials can withstand more extreme temperature conditions but may come with higher costs.
Lubrication: The choice of lubrication can also play a role in the suitability of rigid couplings for varying temperature applications. In high-temperature environments, consideration should be given to using high-temperature lubricants that can maintain their effectiveness and viscosity at elevated temperatures.
In conclusion, rigid couplings can indeed be used in applications with varying operating temperatures, but careful material selection, consideration of thermal expansion, and appropriate lubrication are essential to ensure reliable and efficient performance under changing temperature conditions.
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings offer several advantages in providing a strong and direct connection between shafts, but they also have certain limitations and disadvantages that should be considered in certain applications:
- No Misalignment Compensation: Rigid couplings are designed to provide a fixed connection with no allowance for misalignment between shafts. As a result, any misalignment, even if slight, can lead to increased stress on connected components and cause premature wear or failure.
- Transmit Shock and Vibration: Rigid couplings do not have any damping or vibration-absorbing properties, which means they can transmit shock and vibration directly from one shaft to another. In high-speed or heavy-duty applications, this can lead to increased wear on bearings and other components.
- No Torque Compensation: Unlike flexible couplings, rigid couplings cannot compensate for torque fluctuations or angular displacement between shafts. This lack of flexibility may not be suitable for systems with varying loads or torque requirements.
- Higher Stress Concentration: Rigid couplings can create higher stress concentration at the points of connection due to their inflexibility. This can be a concern in applications with high torque or when using materials with lower fatigue strength.
- More Challenging Installation: Rigid couplings require precise alignment during installation, which can be more challenging and time-consuming compared to flexible couplings that can tolerate some misalignment.
- Increased Wear: The absence of misalignment compensation and vibration absorption can lead to increased wear on connected components, such as bearings, shafts, and seals.
- Not Suitable for High Misalignment: While some rigid couplings have limited ability to accommodate minor misalignment, they are not suitable for applications with significant misalignment, which could lead to premature failure.
Despite these limitations, rigid couplings are still widely used in many applications where precise alignment and a strong, permanent connection are required. However, in systems with significant misalignment, vibration, or shock loads, flexible couplings may be a more suitable choice to protect the connected components and improve overall system performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-19