Hydraulic hose flange adapter carbon steel forging flange coupling
Our Catalog on the hydraulic connections
|I. Fittings and Adapters|
|1.Swaged Metric Fittings|
|Mertic Flat Seal Fittings||Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal L..T Fittings|
|Metric Multiseal Fittings||Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal H.T.Fittings|
|Metric 60°Cone Seal Fittings||Metric Standpipe Straight Fittings|
|Metric 74°Cone Seal Fittings||JIS Metric 60°Cone Seal Fitting|
|2. Swaged British Fittings|
|BSP O-RING Seal Fittings||BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings|
|BSP Flat Seal Fittings||BSPT Fittings|
|BSP Multiseal Fittings||JIS BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings|
|3. Swaged American Fittings|
|SAE O-RING Seal Fittings||NPT Fittings|
|ORFS Flat Seal Fittings||SAE Flange L.T. Fittiings|
|NPSM 60°Cone Seal Fittings||SAE Flange H.T.Fittings|
|JIC 74°Cone Seal Fittings|
|4. Staplelok Fittings|
|Banjo||interlock Hose Fittings|
|FERRULE for SAE100R1AT/ EN 853 1SN HOSE||FERRULE for SAE100R2A/EN 853 2SN HOSE|
|FERRULE for SAE100R1A EN 853 1ST HOSE||FERRULE for 4SP,4SH/10-16,R12-06-16 HOSE|
|FERRULE for SAE100R2AT/DIN20571 2SN HOSE||FERRULE for 4SH,R12/32 HOSE|
|FERRULE for SAE100R1AT-R2AT,EN853 1SN-2SN and EN 857 2SC|
|6. Metric Adapters|
|Metric Thread O-RING Face Seal Adapters||JIS Metric Thread 60°Cone Adapters|
|Metric Thread Bite Type Tube Adapters||Metric Thread 74°Cone Flared Tube Adapters|
|7. British Adapters|
|BSP Thread 60°Cone Adapters||BSPT Thread Adapters|
|JIS BSP Thread 60°Cone Adapters|
|8. American Adapters|
|NPT Thread Adapters||ORFS Adapters JIC 74°Cone Flared Tube Adapters|
|II.Couplers and clamps:
European / American / Austraulia type camlock, pin-plug and clamps for large size hoses with NPT, BSP thread.
|III.Stainless Steel (316SS / 304SS) & Brass & aluminum fittings:
NPT,JIC,BSP etc threaded male and female fittings & adaptors for low & high pressure
Thread: metric. We can do metric, bspt, npt, jic, sae thread on customer’s request.
Material: carbon steel, ss304, ss316, brass
Color: White silver, Blue silver, Yellow zinc.
Surface treatment: Cr+3, Cr+6 zinc plating, zn-ni plating.
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Rubber Product Group Co., Ltd, founded in 1999, is a manufacturer dedicated to the design, production, and distribution of all types of flexible hoses, fittings, adapters and quick couplings with excellent quality standard.
After 20 years of development, today the plants of CHINAMFG Group has expended to occupy an area of 100,000 square meters, owns over 300 well-trained staffs and over 10 million CHINAMFG production capacity per year, in order to meet high demand of both local and oversea market. Until now, CHINAMFG Group has been awarded as ‘The CHINAMFG trademark enterprises” and “The best top 10 enterprises” in China.
Our product catalog
1. SAE 100 R1AT, R2AT, R5, R6, R7, R8, R12, R13, R14,R15
2. DIN EN 853 1SN, 2SN,2ST; EN 856 4SP, 4SH
3. SAE100 R14 Teflon hose
4. Jack hose, washing hose, sewer hose
5. SAE100 R4 Air/Water/Oil Suction & Discharge Rubber Hose
6. LPG(gas) HOSE, twin welding hose,Steam hose
7. Sandblast Hose,Concrete pump hose
8. Rotary Drilling and Vibrator Hoses, Cement Hoses, and Mud Delivery Hoses
9. Fiber glass fire sleeve(Pyrojacket), Plastic Spiral Guard for Hydraulic Hose
10. Hydraulic fittings and adaptor
11. Crimping machine,Skiving machine, cutting machine
Q1. Are your company a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Our company is a manufacturing company.
Q2. Can your products be customized?
A: Sure, we can provide the customized design and customized production for metal connectors, hose assembly and steel pipe assembly as your requirements.
Q3. Can you produce products with my own brand?
A: Yes,we can offer OEM services.
Q4. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q5.What is your port of loading?
A: Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port
Q6. How about your delivery time?
A: It usually takes 15 to 30 days,which generally depends on the quantity of your order and our storage.
Flange Couplings in Corrosive or Harsh Environments
Flange couplings can be used in a wide range of environments, including corrosive or harsh conditions, depending on the material and coating used in their construction. The choice of material is a critical factor in determining the suitability of a flange coupling for such environments.
Stainless steel flange couplings are commonly used in corrosive environments due to their high resistance to rust and corrosion. Stainless steel contains chromium, which forms a protective oxide layer on the surface, preventing the underlying metal from being exposed to corrosive elements.
In particularly aggressive or chemically harsh environments, super alloys or specialty materials like Hastelloy or Inconel may be used for flange couplings, providing even higher corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
In addition to material selection, certain coatings can further enhance the resistance of flange couplings to corrosive environments. For example, coatings like zinc plating or epoxy coatings can add an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
Sealing and Protection:
Flange couplings used in harsh environments may also incorporate specialized sealing elements to prevent the ingress of contaminants, moisture, or corrosive substances. Proper sealing can significantly extend the service life of the coupling and the connected equipment.
While flange couplings designed for harsh environments are built to withstand corrosive elements, regular maintenance is essential to ensure their optimal performance. Regular inspections, cleaning, and lubrication, as well as prompt replacement of any damaged components, are vital to maintaining the integrity and functionality of the coupling.
When using flange couplings in corrosive or harsh environments, it is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application. Factors such as the type and concentration of corrosive substances, temperature variations, and mechanical loads should be carefully assessed to select the most suitable flange coupling for the given environment.
Flange couplings can be engineered to withstand corrosive and harsh environments by using appropriate materials, coatings, and sealing techniques. With proper selection, installation, and maintenance, flange couplings can provide reliable and durable performance in challenging industrial settings.
Can Flange Couplings Be Used in Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems?
Yes, flange couplings can be used in both hydraulic and pneumatic systems to connect rotating components, such as pumps, motors, and cylinders, to transmit torque and motion. The key considerations when using flange couplings in hydraulic and pneumatic systems include the choice of material, sealing, and proper design to accommodate the specific requirements of these systems.
1. Material Selection: In hydraulic and pneumatic systems, the choice of material for the flange coupling is crucial due to the potential exposure to various fluids and environmental conditions. Common materials used for flange couplings in these systems include steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, which offer good strength, corrosion resistance, and durability.
2. Sealing: Hydraulic and pneumatic systems rely on the containment of fluids or gases under pressure. Therefore, it’s essential to ensure proper sealing in flange couplings to prevent any leakage that could lead to system inefficiencies or safety hazards. Proper sealing can be achieved using O-rings, gaskets, or other sealing elements integrated into the flange coupling design.
3. Design Considerations: The design of flange couplings for hydraulic and pneumatic systems should take into account the high pressures and forces involved in these applications. The flange coupling design should be robust enough to withstand the operating pressures and torque loads while maintaining proper alignment and ensuring smooth transmission of power.
4. Precision Machining: Tight tolerances and precision machining are critical for flange couplings used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems. This ensures that the coupling components fit together accurately, preventing any air or fluid leakage and minimizing wear and tear.
5. Customization: In some cases, hydraulic and pneumatic systems may have specific requirements that call for customized flange coupling designs. These customizations may include special materials, size, or sealing features to match the unique demands of the system.
Overall, flange couplings offer a reliable and efficient means of connecting rotating components in hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Proper selection, design, and maintenance of flange couplings contribute to the overall performance and longevity of these systems, ensuring smooth operation and minimal downtime.
How Does a Flange Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
A flange coupling plays a crucial role in protecting connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by absorbing and dampening the impact and oscillations. The design and material properties of flange couplings contribute to their ability to mitigate shock and vibrations effectively. Below are the key factors explaining how flange couplings provide protection:
1. Flexibility: Flexible flange couplings are designed with elastomeric or metallic elements that offer flexibility between the connected shafts. When subjected to shock loads or vibrations, these elements can absorb and dissipate the energy, preventing it from transmitting to the connected equipment. The flexibility allows the coupling to accommodate misalignment and minor shocks, reducing the stress on the system.
2. Damping Properties: Elastomeric elements used in certain flange coupling designs possess inherent damping properties. These materials can absorb and dissipate vibrational energy, reducing resonance and preventing harmful vibrations from being amplified in the system.
3. Misalignment Compensation: Flange couplings with flexible elements can compensate for certain degrees of misalignment between the shafts. Misalignment can lead to additional forces and vibrations in the system, but the coupling’s ability to accommodate this misalignment reduces the impact on the connected equipment.
4. Resilience: Flange couplings made from materials like steel or other alloys have high resilience and can withstand sudden shock loads without permanent deformation. This resilience helps maintain the coupling’s integrity and allows it to continue functioning effectively after exposure to shock events.
5. Friction Damping: Some rigid flange coupling designs incorporate friction damping features. These couplings rely on friction between the mating surfaces to dampen vibrations and prevent resonant frequencies from causing issues in the system.
6. Material Selection: The choice of materials for both flexible and rigid flange couplings is critical in their ability to protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations. High-quality materials with appropriate mechanical properties, such as strength and elasticity, enhance the coupling’s ability to withstand shocks and vibrations.
7. Proper Installation: Correct installation and alignment of the flange coupling are essential to ensure it functions as intended. Properly installed couplings can effectively manage shocks and vibrations, while misaligned couplings may experience premature wear and transmit higher forces to the connected equipment.
8. Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and monitoring, ensures that the flange coupling continues to provide protection against shocks and vibrations throughout its service life.
In summary, flange couplings protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by providing flexibility, damping properties, misalignment compensation, resilience, and friction damping. The selection of suitable materials, proper installation, and regular maintenance further enhance their performance in protecting industrial machinery and equipment from potential damage caused by dynamic forces.
editor by CX 2023-10-11